At Reason One, we’re on a mission to help those who do good, do more. That means our new Marketing Manager is crucial to helping us connect with the right client partners for us—impactful brands and organizations who share our values.
This is a mid-level position that reports directly to our CEO. We want you to bring your insights and experience to our team, but be open to learning on the go as well. In a nutshell, you'll manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the agency, while monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of our efforts.
Day to day duties
- Manage creation, publication of all marketing material in line with long term strategy
- Help establish and manage the agency’s marketing budget
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are informed of marketing objectives
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Create valuable, relevant content, and publish/manage across our paid, owned, and earned channels (such as search, display, website, email, blog, social, reviews, etc.)
- Manage internal content creation efforts, honing customer-facing messaging
- Coordinate SEM with assistance from internal SMEs
- Oversee Reason One social media channels
- Explore new strategic marketing partner relationships within our focus areas
- Manage key software partner relationships, such as Kentico and SiteFinity, for ranking/visibility, joint marketing opportunities, and lead acquisition
- Develop customer references, testimonials, and case studies for external and internal use, or assist other internal teams in doing so
- Support sales efforts, such as RFP response process and creation
Our must haves
Minimum 5+ years on an in-house marketing team. Agency experience preferred.
Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in current marketing strategies and best practices
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and add value
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Proven skills to contribute to a communicative/supportive role
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to be flexible and collaborative
- Dress for comfort in our casual, open-studio environment
- Historic downtown location in America’s Favorite City
- Collaborate with our cross-border teams in Canada and Ireland
- Flexible work hours with the ability to work from home when needed
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in the US. No exceptions.
- Charleston-based candidates are preferred, but we will consider remote, US-based.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters. We’re happy with the recruiters we work with