At Reason One, our Senior Designers help provide design leadership on projects, working closely with strategists, content creators, and developers in an agile process. You’ll put your experience and ideas to work every day, tackling the emotional and functional sides of interaction design for a wide range of clients.
This mid-level position reports to our Creative Director. You'll contribute to sales and scoping, and confidently present your work to clients.
Our must haves
- Ability to work independently. We want thinkers as well as doers.
- At least 5-7 years of interaction design experience
- Keen knowledge of digital best practices and current trends
- Ability to translate project strategy and client needs into insightful design concepts
- Experience with design systems and modular design
- Experience creating inclusive, accessible UX/UI—you believe the web is for everyone
- Experience as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Able to accept and provide thoughtful feedback and strong ideas
- Comfortable articulating your ideas to internal and external teams—this is a client-facing role
- Proficiency with Sketch/InVision and the creation of simple prototypes
- A desire to play with new tools and processes.
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home position.
- Candidates can be based anywhere in Canada, but must work EST hours
- You will collaborate with cross-border teams at hub offices in Toronto and Charleston
- We’ll provide professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- Your full benefits package includes: extended health, dental, life, disability, employee assistance programs, and parental leave
- A link to your online portfolio is required. We want to see what you’ve got!
- You must be currently eligible to work in Canada. No exceptions.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters. None, zilch, zero.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!
Send your resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.