This is a mid-level position within our development department. We want to see you take on new challenges, and share your knowledge at the team, department, and company level.
How to tell if you’re the right fit
You want all the work you deliver to elevate the user experience—through subtle UI animations, the accessible interface you coded, or the incredibly fast performance of the page. You love collaborating and sharing your expertise, helping to improve and evolve processes along the way. You believe the web is for everyone and know how to make it accessible.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Front End Development
- Experience coding accessible and semantic interfaces
- Experience with and knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Experience with content management systems, especially WordPress
- Experience working with APIs (REST)
- Knowledge of static site generators, Gatsby and GraphQL
- Knowledge of component-based design systems
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects quickly and efficiently
- Ability to communicate clearly with both clients and internal teams
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home position
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Canada, but must work EST hours
- Collaborates with cross-border teams at hub offices in Toronto and Charleston
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- Full benefits package includes: extended health, dental, life, disability, employee assistance programs, and parental leave
- A link to your online portfolio or github account is encouraged. We want to see what you’ve got!
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in Canada or the USA. No exceptions.
- Applicants with disabilities who are qualified and selected for an interview will be accommodated upon request.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters. We’re happy with the recruiters we work with.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!