Intermediate Digital Project Manager - 12-month contract
As Digital Project Manager at Reason One, you’ll be managing high performance teams in an agile process. You’ll put your experience and ideas to work every day, tackling a wide scope of responsibilities for large scale client projects. Attention to detail is vital, and a curious, collaborative attitude is ideal. We want to see you understand the “why” behind your team’s work and strive for clarity in what the client is trying to achieve with the project.
You’ll be expected to foster a safe and trusting work environment with an emphasis on problem solving and risk management.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with clients to ensure stellar delivery and strategic growth of the account
- Gather and interpret project requirements in order to deploy resources in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Foster internal and external communication that improves transparency and information — covering project expectations, budgets, stakeholder needs, timelines, and more.
- Inspire and collaborate with client and internal teams
- Identify risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans throughout the project
- Manage schedules, budgets, and work completed by other departments
- Manage project revenue, overage, and reporting at the account level, along with oversight of financial baselines and their impact
- Manage projects in alignment with our agency best practices
- Communicate regularly with remote colleagues
Our must haves
- 5+ years of digital project management experience in an agency environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills — this is a client facing role
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines like a pro
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Experience working in content management systems like WordPress and Kentico
- Working knowledge of PM software like MS Project, JIRA, and Basecamp
- Experience managing budget and time tracking tools
- Strong desire to learn and facilitate knowledge sharing within the department and across the company
- Experience managing large-scale e-commerce, marketing, and website projects
- Able to understand technical jargon and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
Nice to haves
- Degree or related experience in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Agile methodology experience and/or scrum training
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home contract position.
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Canada, but must work EST hours
- Collaborates with cross-border teams at hub offices in the US and Canada
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in the US or Canada. No exceptions.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters. We’re happy with the recruiters we have.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!