Reason One is hiring! We are in search of a talented Digital Project Manager with experience in a digital agency, and a drive to create inclusive, user-centric experiences in a collaborative environment.
This is the role for you if you are looking to join a purpose-driven agency on a mission to help those who do good, do better. We actively seek ways to improve our world, both by intentionally partnering with purpose-driven brands and organizations and engaging in continuous improvement of our own standards, practices, and social impact.
At Reason One we aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day.
As Digital Project Manager at Reason One, you’ll be managing high performance teams in an agile process. You’ll put your experience and ideas to work every day, tackling a wide scope of responsibilities for large scale client projects. Attention to detail is vital, and a curious, collaborative attitude is ideal. We want to see that you understand the “why” behind your team’s work and strive for clarity in what the client is trying to achieve with their projects.
You’ll be expected to foster a safe and trusting work environment with an emphasis on creative problem solving.
- As a project manager at Reason One, you will be at the forefront of your team and must strike a balance between supporting, leading, and giving space for the team to function.
- Work closely with the clients to ensure stellar delivery
- Gather and interpret project requirements in order to deploy resources in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Foster internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information sharing about project expectations, budgets, stakeholder needs, timelines, etc.
- Inspire and collaborate by liaising with clients and internal teams to aid in the completion of projects
- Maintain a solution-oriented outlook by identifying risks and developing appropriate mitigation plans over the project lifecycle
- Manage schedules, budgets, and project priorities
- Manage project revenue and reporting at the account level, and oversee the financial baseline and its impacts
- Manage projects in alignment with Reason One’s project process best practices
- Build meaningful relationships with your multi-disciplinary team
Our must haves
- 3+ years of digital project management experience in a digital agency
- Experience managing large-scale e-commerce, marketing, and website projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills—this is a client facing role
- Positive outlook. Bring levity and joy to your working environment
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines like a pro
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Strong emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Experience working with content management systems like WordPress and Kentico
- Working knowledge of PM software like JIRA and Basecamp
- Experience managing budget and time tracking tools
- Strong desire to learn and facilitate knowledge sharing within the department and across the company
- Able to understand technical jargon and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Willingness to travel occasionally for company retreats and potentially client working sessions. Travel could be international.
Nice to haves
- Forecast.it experience
- WordPress, Kentico, and/or Sitecore experience a plus
- Understanding of accessibility
- Location: This is a fully remote, work-from-home position
- Office Hours: Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Canada, but must work during EST hours
- Core working hours 10 AM - 4 PM ET
- Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation package includes:
- Annual salary ranging $70,000 - $100,000 CAD depending on experience
- Extended health, dental, life, disability
- Employee assistance programs
- Parental leave with top up
- Paid Vacation days—15 days per year
- Paid Sick leave—6 days per year
- Paid Volunteer days—2 days per year
- $250 home office expenses per year
- $50 per month internet stipend
- Training allowance of $800 a year and professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- A laptop is provided
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in Canada or the USA. No exceptions.
- Applicants with disabilities who are qualified and selected for an interview will be accommodated upon request.
How to apply
Apply through our Applicant Tracking System in BambooHR here.
- Screening Interview with VP of People
- Interview with COO, and Project Managers
- Team Interview
- Offer contingent on References
- Reference checks
- Signed Offer
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other. We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.