Reason One is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Strategist with broad experience across a variety of channels and a drive to create data-driven web and digital marketing experiences in a collaborative environment.
At Reason One, our Digital Marketing Strategists help plan and execute marketing & optimization strategy for our clients and internal teams. In this role, you will be expected to step in and provide strategic management of CRO, SEO, SEM, and Analytics. From developing CRO roadmaps to creating analytics measurement plans and SEO strategy, you’ll create the blueprints that the team then executes.
You serve as a SME on the Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads. You’re also experienced using platforms like Hotjar, SEMRush, and SiteImprove.
You’re well versed in “reading” data to understand what the data means and how it can be actioned. This includes developing dashboards and presentations to present to clients with clear, effective communication skills. You balance between strategy and execution, helping to develop best practices and supporting the M&O Director in onboarding and growing the department.
This is a mid-level position. We want to see you showcase your digital marketing expertise and become a marketing & optimization team leader, bringing new solutions and best practices to the agency.
Our must haves
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with GTM and GA
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing practices and current trends in CRO, SEO, SEM, and Analytics
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads
- Ability to translate client goals into actionable strategies and implementation plans
- Experience giving presentations in a client facing role
- Experience as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Able to accept and provide thoughtful feedback and strong ideas
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home position
- Candidates must be based in the US or Canada, and work EST hours
- Collaborates with cross-border teams
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education including an annual training allowance
- Full benefits package includes: extended health, dental, life, long term disability, employee assistance programs and parental leave
- Paid Vacation days - 15 days per year
- Paid Sick leave - 6 days per year
- Paid Volunteer days - 2 days per year
- Work from home stipends for internet and home office expenses
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in the US or Canada. No exceptions.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!