Reason One is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with cross-channel marketing expertise, analytics mastery, and a drive to develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies. This role is for a six-month contract.
At Reason One, our Digital Marketing Managers help create and manage marketing and optimization strategies for our clients and internal teams. From developing CRO roadmaps to analytics data measurement plans and SEO strategy, you’ll create the blueprints that are executed by your team. In this position, you’ll serve as a subject matter expert on the Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio. You’ll strike a balance between strategy and execution, helping to develop best practices and supporting the Marketing & Optimization Director in growing the M&O department at Reason One.
This is an intermediate position. We want to see you showcase your expertise and be a marketing and optimization team leader, bringing new solutions and ideas to the agency.
Our must haves
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing practices and current trends in CRO, SEO, analytics, and reporting
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio
- Ability to translate client goals into actionable strategies and implementation plans
- Experience giving presentations in a client-facing role
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience collaborating with strategists, designers, product managers, developers, and other disciplines
- Able to accept and provide thoughtful feedback and strong ideas
- Expertise in both written and verbal client communications
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home position
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Canada, but must work EST hours
- Collaborate with cross-border teams at hub offices in Toronto and Charleston
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in the US or Canada. No exceptions.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!