At Reason One, our Digital Designers help provide UI/UX designs for our client partners — working closely with strategists, content creators, and developers in an agile process. Here, you’ll put your experience and ideas to work every day, creating custom layouts, brand styles, logos, and more. It’s all about making an impactful, usable product for our clients.
This mid-level position reports to our Director of Design. We want to see you grow and develop your design skills on the job and confidently present your work to clients.
- 3-5 years of digital design experience
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- Deep knowledge of digital design best practices and current trends
- Ability to translate project strategy and client needs into insightful design concepts
- Experience with design systems, responsive design & modular/atomic design
- Experience designing inclusive, accessible UI/UX — you believe the web is for everyone
- Experience as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Able to accept and provide thoughtful feedback and strong ideas
- Experience presenting your ideas to internal and external teams — this is a client-facing role
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home position
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Canada, but must work EST hours
- Collaborates with cross-border teams at hub offices in Toronto and Charleston
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- Full benefits package includes: extended health, dental, life, disability, employee assistance programs and parental leave
- A link to your online portfolio is required. We want to see what you’ve got!
- You must be currently eligible to work in the US or Canada. No exceptions.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!