Reason One is hiring! We are in search of a talented Digital Account Manager with agency experience and a drive to empower their team to create strategic proposals for client growth and satisfaction.
As Digital Account Manager at Reason One, you'll be creating trusting, long-term relationships with your clients. You’ll put your experience and ideas to work every day, always seeking to nurture, support, and provide value to your clients. We want to see you grow as a strategic thinker —identifying opportunities for client success and pulling in the right teammates and resources to get the job done well.
You’ll be expected to contribute to overall business growth by strengthening existing relationships and establishing new ones.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the main strategic and relationship point of contact for your portfolio
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Work closely with clients to plan and implement a digital roadmap aligned with business goals to strategically grow the account and ensure profitability
- Identify new opportunities (innovations, incremental enhancements) for the client
- Work with digital strategists and product owners to ensure our team’s recommendations and work efforts align with client objectives and priorities
- Empathize with client needs and advocate for the client to the internal project team
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications on the health of each client account
- Lead agency teams in scoping projects, creating estimates, and writing contracts for new client work
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Investigate and anticipate client wants and needs
- Communicate regularly with remote colleagues
Our must haves
- 5+ years of digital account management experience in an agency environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills —this is a client-facing role
- In-depth knowledge of website implementation and development, system integrations, and online marketing tools
- Strong analytical, leadership and facilitation skills
- Experience working in content management systems like WordPress and Kentico
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Experience reporting on client KPIs and working with CRM tools
- Able to confidently present and propose solutions to your team and clients
- A persuasive and confident approach to projects and client relationships
- Ability to respond to and mitigate issues with internal teams and clients
- Ability to draft complex statement of work and service level agreements contracts
- Experience managing multiple large-scale e-commerce, marketing, and website projects with multiple clients at a time
- Able to understand technical jargon and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
Nice to haves
- Degree or related experience in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Agile methodology experience and/or scrum training
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home contract position.
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Canada but must work EST hours
- Collaborates with cross-border teams at hub offices in the US and Canada
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- Full benefits package, including extended health, dental, life, and disability
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in the US or Canada. No exceptions.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters. We’re happy with the recruiters we have.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!