As Creative Director, you will manage and guide a team of designers, in addition to acting as primary designer on select projects. Beyond project work, you’ll collaborate on process improvements that enable the team to produce their best work. You’ll also help us hone our brand identity, and champion our brand standards across company sales and marketing efforts.
How to tell if you're the right fit
You’re an experienced creative thinker with experience in leadership positions — comfortable presenting and pitching to clients. You love collaborating and sharing your expertise as a design veteran, helping to improve and evolve processes along the way. You believe the web is for everyone and know how to design for accessibility.
- At least 10 years experience with UX/UI design in a digital agency setting
- Deep knowledge of digital best practices and current trends
- An ability to translate project strategy and client needs into insightful creative
- Strong creative and visual design skills and the portfolio to prove it
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience with design systems and inclusive design practices
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home position.
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the US or Canada, but must work EST hours
- You will collaborate with cross-border teams at hub offices in Toronto and Charleston
- We’ll provide professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
- Your full benefits package includes: extended health, dental, life, disability, employee assistance programs, and parental leave
- A link to your online portfolio is required. We want to see what you’ve got!
- You must be currently eligible to work in the US or Canada. No exceptions.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters. We're happy with the recruiters we work with.
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!