Follow Up Questions?
Select Your Presentation
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM - Website redesigns that make people care, act, and champion your cause
- 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM - Why UX and Accessibility Matters—to Users, to Google, and to Your Bottom Line
Website redesigns that make people care, act, and champion your cause
- Download Seminar Presentation (pdf)
- Core Model Handout (pdf)
- Simon Sinek's "Start with Why" Ted Talk
- The Core Model
- Gallup Study on Brand Alignment and Share of Wallet
- 44 Guidelines for Task Oriented Design
- HubSpot Study on Form Fields and Landing Pages
- Jim Collins on Aligning Action and Values
Why UX and Accessibility Matters—to Users, to Google, and to Your Bottom Line
- Webaim Contrast Checker (Two Colours)
- Brandwood Contrast Checker (Text on Images)
- A11y Dev Tools
- Stark Sketch Plugin
- Wave browser extensions
- Colorable Colour Contrast Tool
- Managing Focus in React
- "A (not so) short note on ARIA to the rescue"
- "Short note on aria-label, aria-labelledby, and aria-describedby"
- Inclusive Components (Heydon Pickering)
- eBay MIND Patterns
- A11y Style Guide
- Mega-menu arrow key navigation
- "Web accessibility according to actual people with disabilities"
- "Blind customers locked out by bank web upgrades"
- "Captchas Suck"
- "Your Interactive Makes Me Sick"
- Voiceover Keyboard Shortcuts
- Jaws Keyboard Shortcuts
- VIDEO: How a Blind Developer Uses Visual Studio
- Jaws HTML Support
- JAWS ARIA Role Support
- Webaim Keyboard Accessibility
- Webaim Screenreader Survey #7 (latest)
- Understanding screen reader interaction modes