Tuesday September 10, 2019
1:00 - 2:00pm EST
Besides avoiding legal risks, did you know that making donation forms WCAG-compliant can actually improve SEO and increase donations?
Applying inclusive principles to your website and organizational DNA is no small task, but the benefits far outweigh the effort. Creating a culture of inclusion can help focus your team on accessibility, giving actionable areas of your site even more reach and impact.
Join us Tuesday, September 10th to learn donation form best practices and to see what an accessible Luminate Online donation form looks like. You'll also learn when and how each member of your web project team can contribute to building and maintaining an accessible website.
The webinar will include:
- A preview of a WCAG-compliant Luminate Online donation experience
- Accessibility tips for project managers, writers, marketers, designers, and developers at every stage of the project lifecycle
- Simple suggestions to make your existing Blackbaud donation pages more accessible
- Q&A with multi-disciplinary accessibility advocates
- Ben Cash, Founding Partner of Reason One
- Mackenzie Dysart - Sr. Project Manager at Reason One
- Jen Tweedie - Content Strategist at Reason One
- Nadia Rasul - Front End Developer at Reason One